Feeling blue this January? Treat yourself to any of our products and win the chance to stay in a Pig Hotel of your choosing.
Terms and conditions apply.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize is offered to you by Tradelinens Limited of Unit 1, Petre Road, Clayton Business Park, Clayton Le Moors, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 5JB (company number 05065746) trading as Tielle Love Luxury (the “Promoter”) in association with Home Grown Hotels (company number 09348027) (the “Associate”).
- The Tielle #stayinluxury prize draw is open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw will open on [9am BST 12th January 2018] and close at [4pm BST on 26th January 2018]. You will not be entered into the prize draw after this time.
- You will be automatically entered into the prize draw when you spend any amount on products offered by the Promoter at any point throughout the period of the prize draw as set out in clause 3 above. Multiple entries will be accepted [in separate transactions].
- [If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw]. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- Subject to clause 12, the prize is a two night stay for two at a Pig Hotel of the winners choice up to the value of £500. If the winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize, Tielle Love Luxury reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with clause 9 of these terms and conditions.
- Other expenses: tips and gratuities, mini bar, parking, personal expenses, travel insurance and cancellation insurance and any other expenses incurred by the winner and/or their guest are not included.
- Transport to and from the location of the prize is not provided and the winner and guest must organise their own travel.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries [and supervised by an independent person], and will be notified by email, phone or letter within two weeks of the closing date. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Promoter has been provided with accurate and up to date contact details.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
- The winner must respond to the Promoter’s notification of their prize and provide their valid and up to date email address within one week of the date of the notification otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize in accordance with the procedure set out above.
- The Promoter reserves in all cases the right to replace the stated prize with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value.
- The winner must claim their prize [and have their two night stay] within 12 months of the competition closing date in the manner specified by the Associate. All bookings are subject to availability and the Associates terms and conditions in force at the time of booking.
- The winner may be required to take part in post-event publicity which may include the publication of their name and photography in any media.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the competition to the Marketing Department, Tielle Love Luxury within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
- All entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize accept where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The winner’s statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.